The 100 Most Significant Events in American Business An Encyclopedia by Quentin R. Skrabec Jr.
Publisher : Greenwood; Illustrated edition (May 4, 2012)
This reference book details the top 100 groundbreaking events in the history of American business, featuring case studies of successful companies who challenged traditional operating paradigms, historical perspectives on labor laws, management practices, and economic climates, and an examination of the impact of these influences on today’s business practices.
• Chronology of key events in the history of American business from 1630 to the present
• Helpful sidebars of the evolution of key terms used today
• Comprehensive index includes category, company names, personal names, and cross references to other events
• Suggestions for further reading for each article
• 10 relevant charts and tables
• Appendix of relevant sources
• 80 key primary documents supporting major events in American business
There are no reviews yet.