Urban Economics 9th Edition by Arthur O’Sullivan
By: Arthur O’Sullivan
Print ISBN: 9780078021787, 0078021782
eText ISBN: 9780077760335, 0077760336
Copyright year: 2019
Over the course of two decades, Urban Economics has achieved a worldwide audience, and has been translated into Chinese, Greek, Russian, and Korean. Like the eight previous editions, this edition provides a clear and concise presentation of the economic forces that:
– cause the development of cities;
– determine the spatial form of cities;
– cause urban economies to grow or shrink;
– generate urban problems such as poverty, crime, and congestion;
– make the market for urban housing unique; and
– shape the tax and spending policies of local governments.
In addition to developing the basic concepts of urban economics, the book uses economic analysis to evaluate the merits of policies designed to address our most vexing urban problems.
9780078021787|9781260465426|9781260544978, 0078021782|126046542X|1260544974, 9780078021787|9781260465426, 0078021782|126046542X
There are no reviews yet.